AAI JAN'15 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Ankur, Ashwaini Gogoi, Arunjyoti, Bhupendra Narayan Dihingia, Bhrigujyoi Saikia, Dusmanta Das, Ritu Pawan, Jyotiprasad Deka, Jyoti P C Saikia, Monuj Boruah, Manohar Dutta, Nayan Roy, Parineeta Sharma, Pritirekha Das, Partha Pratim Kalita, Rousanara Begum, Rituraj Boruah, Ratneswar Das, Rajib Kayastha, and Swapnali Bordoloi. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1232 new Assamese poems are published in 85 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 267 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 2072 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
– Anupam Nath [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Issue No 84/12-2014:
want to read it
– kondorpa [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Issue No 85/01-2015:
Plz issue Jan.'15. Copy
– DIPJYOTI DAS [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Pritirekha Das (Issue No 78/06-2014):
Bhut vl lagile apunar kobita pohi...
– Baishali Hazarika [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Bhupendra Narayan Dihingia (Issue No 85/01-2015):
vl lgl prhi
– mahmodul hassan [ ***email@example.com ]