AAI OCT'16 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Anupam Bora, Ashwaini Gogoi, Aneeloiv Skemp, Bijoy Bejbarua, Bhaskar Jyoti Chutia, Charu Prasad Sarma, Dibyajyoti Saikia, Ritu Pawan, Jyoti Chaliha, Kabyoneel Pathak, Mahmodul Hassan, Manik Saikia, Nuruzzaman Hoque (Jaan), Newaz Shoriful Hoque, Parineeta Sharma, Rupjyoti Boruah, Rahul Dev Barman, Renuka Das, Raagyee Gohain, and Riyaan Smith. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1656 new Assamese poems are published in 106 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 356 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 2487 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
To  Anupam Bora (Issue No 106/10-2016):
thnks for a hart touching poem...anupam da
– yuvraj bora [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Riyaan Smith (Issue No 106/10-2016):
Val lagil porhi.. Aakha rakhisu.. Aagoloi aaru hundor onuvuti udoi hobo.. Thnks..
– Tiluttama [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Kabyoneel Pathak (Issue No 106/10-2016):
– Dev [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Sagar Sanjib (Issue No 104/08-2016):
বিশেষকৈ আপোনাৰ কবিতাবোৰ পঢ়ি মই বহুত ভাল পাওঁ! অনুৰোধ কৰিছো, কেইটিমান প্ৰেমৰ কবিতা মোৰলৈ পঠাবচোন !
– Kalyan Bordoloi [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Juri Gogoi (Issue No 105/09-2016):
Bixadotu thake onyo ek swad.....Roi roi baji thoka korun xurtu...val lagil, last line is the cream....proti pole ispito jonor sporsha pai thakuteu..roi roi baji thoka korun xurtu aahil kidore?? Prothomsuar ponchom line oloi sobdor mala gathute kobi e aaru dhyan dia hole aaru sukho pathyo hol heten...koboi lagibo..pohi val lagise...AAru poinoto gathonir kobita paboloi asha korilu
– Jagadish Goswami [ ***email@example.com ]