AAI JAN'16 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Abee Das, Arunjyoti, Aneeloiv Skemp, Bhaskar Jit Nath, Bipul Kalita, Banikanta Lahkar, Charu Prasad Sarma, Dembiram Panging, Ritu Pawan, Jyoti Chaliha, Jyoti P C Saikia, Lipi Saikia, Mukut Ali, Mousumi Das, Mahmodul Hassan, Newaz Shoriful Hoque, Parineeta Sharma, Pritirekha Das, Rupjyoti Boruah, and Renuka Das. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1476 new Assamese poems are published in 97 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 322 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 2352 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
To  Abee Das (Issue No 97/01-2016):
– ratnajit gogoi [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Issue No 97/01-2016:
– NIRANJIT SINHA [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
কবিতা ভাল পাবলৈ শিকিছো, সেয়ে আপোনালোকক লগ পাই ভাল লাগিলে । Thanks to the site owners. N.B. We are in need of songwriters on Assamese modern and Bihu project. We hope you will support us. Please contact us on facebook.com/radhemusic1 [Radhe Boro, founder of Dreams'Melody productions, Tangla] Thank you !
– Radhe Boro [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Charu Prasad Sarma (Issue No 97/01-2016):
Bhal lagil pohi
– Pradip Saikia [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Rupjyoti Boruah (Issue No 97/01-2016):
val lagil dei Rupjyoti Da.
– Jotin Kurmi [ ***email@example.com ]