AAI OCT'14 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Abdul Kuddus, Anshuman Phukan, Chayanika Chetia, Charu Prasad Sarma, Epul Hussain, Ritu Pawan, Jyoti Chaliha, Jyoti P C Saikia, Kuladip Baruah, Md Musfick Ali, Moushumi Bori, Nabajyoti Mishra, Parineeta Sharma, Pritirekha Das, Prasanta Kumar Payeng, Rina Biswas, Rupjyoti Boruah, Rezaul Islam, Rajib Kayastha, Riyaan Smith, and Udiptajyoti Gogoi. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to email@example.com ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1171 new Assamese poems are published in 82 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 257 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 1998 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
To  Issue No 82/10-2014:
আই পত্রিকাৰ সঙ্কলক দলেৰ সদস্যসকলক, কবিসকলক,আ পাঠক সকলক দীপাৱলীৰ শুভেচ্ছা
– Kishor Krishna shevde [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Parineeta Sharma (Issue No 82/10-2014):
***Digantar Sipare*** Verish Kumar Kachary. Udalguri, BTAD, Assam sajiso mor pajati tomar diigantar sipare tumije disila katha log pam buli ai pajatitei asu moi roi sei tetiyarei parai ahiba jano tumi eyaloi, tumar digantar sipare. roi thakim tomaloi.... tarikh:: 18-10-2014 bhramyaman:: 7896549425
– Verish Kumar Kachary [ ***email@example.com ]
how can i post my poem to this blog? can som1 help me?
– Ashraful islamDj [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Long live AAI.
– Monuj Boruah [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Issue No 81/09-2014:
– hrishikesh gogoi [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]