AAI NOV'16 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Anjit Chariyo, Bhabajyoti Baruah, Banikanta Lahkar, Charu Prasad Sarma, Dibash Melsodha, Inamul F Hassan, Juri Gogoi, Kuldip Medhi, Mohini Babul Pathak, Nizara S Phukan, Parineeta Sharma, Prasenjit Baruah, Pritirekha Das, Pallab Pathak, Renuka Das, Riyaan Smith, Shekhar Bhattcharyya, Sunmoni Gohain, Sagar Sanjib, and Uttam Adhikary. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to email@example.com ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1676 new Assamese poems are published in 107 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 359 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 2524 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
To  Inamul F Hassan (Issue No 105 / 09-2016):
– Mamoni [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Nizara S Phukan (Issue No 107/11-2016):
apunar kobita bht vl lagise.. kiba purana fill eta jagi othisil...... aakha karo agoloi o padhibo parim.
– RASHIDUL ISLAM [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Sagar Sanjib (Issue No 107/11-2016):
wow..nice poem bro...kobita tu porhi khub val lagil//thank you
– dhanjit nath [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Mahmodul Hassan (Issue No 97/01-2016):
– Ashraful alom [ ***rafulalom940@Gmail.co ]
To  Sunmoni Gohain (Issue No 107/11-2016):
ভাল হৈছ কবিতাটো ।
– B N SONOWAL [ ***email@example.com ]