AAI APR'15 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Abee Das, Abdul Kuddus, Bikram Gogoi, Chandan Das, Dhanjit Chetia, Dip Kamal Saikia, Ritu Pawan, Hemen Nath, Jyoti Chaliha, Jyoti P C Saikia, Khilonjyoti Dhadumia, Karuna Dutta, Moushumi Bori, Nuruzzaman Hoque (Jaan), Nayan Roy, Parineeta Sharma, Rupjyoti Boruah, R M Jayeeta, Riyaan Smith, Swapnali Bordoloi, Sonia Saikia, and Zahidul Islam. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to email@example.com ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1294 new Assamese poems are published in 88 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 286 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 2169 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
To  Kuldip Medhi (Issue No 69 / 09-2013):
aapunar kobita pohi bohut val lage.
– utpal bordoloi [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
I want to love you.
– ongkham [ ***email@example.com ]
Bha li khisa pohi bhal lagil
– Himanta Borah [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Kobita2 val lagisa
– Sourav dutta [ ***email@example.com ]
This is verry simpul ans.
– Abinash [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]