AAI JULY'15 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Ankur, Arunjyoti, Ashim Jyoti Hira, Banikanta Lahkar, Chayanika Chetia, Charu Prasad Sarma, Hirak Hazarika, Hirakjyoti Nath, Julie Das, Kuldip Medhi, Luit Kumar Nath, Mousumi Das, Parineeta Sharma, Pritirekha Das,Prasanta Kumar Payeng, Partha Pratim Kalita, Renuka Das, Swapnali Bordoloi, Sonia Saikia, and Upasana Baruah. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to email@example.com ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1355 new Assamese poems are published in 91 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 302 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 2225 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
To  Chayanika Chetia (Issue No 91 / 07-2015):
Ämi asa babei mi aso... Val lagil.
– Namita Devi [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Aai t prakash hua ataibor kabitai hriday sui jay...
– Gunajit sarma [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Parineeta Sharma (Issue No 90/06-2015):
– Pankaj Lochan Deka [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Upasana Baruah (Issue No 91/07-2015):
Upasana Ba apunar kobita tu pohi hosai val lagil,because mur life r kisu pol ei kobita tur logot mili goise,aji montu bohut dukh lagise otitor kotha bur vabi,ji ki nohowk hosai Bor val lagil kobita to pohi,notun kobita ako ketia likhe ta loi moi opekhya korim,by
– abhinash [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Charu Prasad Sarma (Issue No 89 / 05-2015):
kom kathat bahut vab prakash karise... ag barhi goi thakak
– Apurba Kr. Das [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]