AAI June'17 issue is released. In this issue you can read Assamese poems (in Assamese script) written by Arunjyoti, Dhiraj, Dipankar Borah, Deeptangshu Chetia Phukan, Gourismita Nath, Ritu Pawan, Jyoti Chaliha, Kabyoneel Pathak, Mohini Babul Pathak, Mrinal Kumar Dey, Nabin Bordoloi, Newaz Shoriful Hoque, Parineeta Sharma, Prajnan Bhardwaj, Rupjyoti Boruah, Renuka Das, Rimpi Goswami, Sunmoni Gohain, Satish Kumar Baishya, and Tasnim Kauser. Your comments are most welcome. We value and appreciate your comments. Also, you can send your poem to aai for publication.
For sending poem to AAI,
- Scan the hand written poem using a scanner or take photograph using digital camera/mobile phone camera and send the image.
- Email the scanned poem as attachment to my email id.
- You can also write the poem using English Language Script (like, O MOR APUNAAR DESH) and email it to my email id published below.
An appeal to those who are sending me typed poems: Please use white background. This minimizes some re-work from our side.
– Hemanta Kumar Kalita [ Email to email@example.com ]
For Your Information
- This Website was launched in Jan, 2008
- So far, 1816 new Assamese poems are published in 114 Monthly Issues. Read Poems..
- Total 388 Poets are associated with us. And, the number is growing. Know Our Team..
- As of now, there are 2576 numbers of Guestbook entries. Read All Comments..
Latest 5 comments
Please accept me ... Kobita likhar borkoi hepah Bisari pamne notun aakha...
– Abhijit Saikia [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Riyaan Smith (Issue No 106/10-2016):
বহুত ভাল লাগিল পঢ়ি
– Bhagyashree [ ***email@example.com ]
Hochakoi kobitabor Hind English adi beleg beleg bakhaloi translate korile photo besi val hobo...bikhekhkoi site r visit or bohut barhibo..
– Inu Anderson [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To  Kuldip Medhi (Issue No 102/06-2016):
Plz can u convert in english or hindi plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
– kunal debbarma [ ***email@example.com ]
To  Prasenjit Baruah (Issue No 113/05-2017):
শব্দবোৰৰ বানানৰ ভুল হলে ভাল লাগে জানে ।
– Anjit Chariyo [ ***firstname.lastname@example.org ]